GWS Tool Group is a North American-based, vertically integrated manufacturer of highly engineered custom, standard, and modified standard cutting tools. We maintain the size, scale and capabilities of the largest companies in the industry, but the service-oriented disposition of a small organization.
We have accomplished this through constant investment in the organization, which has included the acquisition of industry-leading specialty manufacturers. To date, these acquired entities include GW Schultz Tool (Tavares, FL), CGI Tool (Chesterfield, IN), Alliance CNC (Grand Rapids, MI), Benchmark Carbide (Springfield, MA), Intrepid Tool Industries (Phoenix, AZ), North American Tool Corporation (South Beloit, IL), STF Precision (Arden, NC) Taurus Tool & Engineering Inc (Batavia, IL), CJT Koolcarb (Carol Stream, IL), GenHam Diamond Tooling (Montrose, CO) Indexable Cutting Tools of Canada Inc. (Welland, ON and Edmonton, AB), Monster Tool Company (Vista, CA) and Carbide Tools Manufacturing Inc. (Menomonee Falls, WI). These entities now serve as the manufacturing arms of GWS Tool Group, and their respective specialties power the larger GWS engine!
The Custom Comes Standard mantra is meant to encapsulate how we deliver this dynamic value proposition to the marketplace. We lead with our ability to serve as a single-source supplier for virtually all custom tooling needs, which we design and build in one of our many factories. Furthermore, we are distinguished by our ability and propensity to purpose-build capacity around our committed end-user base and the preferred partners through which they are served with our offering. To that end, we encourage our customers and channel partners to remember that when it comes to GWS and the level of support we can provide, one’s imagination is often the only limitation!
We remain committed to the expansion of this value proposition always and in all ways.
As a North American cutting tool manufacturer, we’ve worked with companies in an array of industries from automotive and aerospace to medical and energy.
If you’re interested in hearing about the experience we have manufacturing purpose-built tools for your industry, click below to get in touch with us.
GWS Tool Group Management Policy
GWS Tool Group is committed to providing customer, employee, and stakeholder value and satisfaction while ensuring our workers’ safety and the protection of the environment where we work and live.
GWS Tool Group is committed to achieving this by:
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements
- Setting objectives and targets, reviewing and continually improving management systems
- Promoting worker’s engagement
- Creating a safe and friendly work environment for all stakeholders
GWS Tool Group offers a wide range of career opportunities. We are a North American-based, vertically integrated, manufacturer of highly engineered custom, standard, and modified standard cutting tools, primarily servicing aerospace and defense, power generation, automotive, and medical sectors. The subsidiary companies that comprise GWS Tool Group are:
- GWS Tool in Tavares, Florida
- Alliance CNC in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Benchmark Carbide in Springfield, Massachusetts
- Intrepid Tool in Phoenix, Arizona
- NATC in South Beloit, Illinois
- STF Precision in Arden, North Carolina
- Taurus Tool & Engineering Inc in Batavia, Illinois
- Indexable Cutting Tools of Canada, in Welland, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta
- Monster Tool Company in Vista, CA
- CTMI in Menomonee Falls, WI
When you come to work for us you are not just an employee, you become part of our team.
Benefits GWS Offers:
- Generous paid time off policies
- Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AFLAC
- 401(k) plan